Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Spooky Halloween Card - With a Surprise Inside



Halloween season is upon us.  
October means time to make some Halloween cards and decorate the house with autumn/Halloween decor. 

Have you seen some of the new releases from Spellbinders for Halloween and the upcoming Holidays? And who can resist Holiday dies?  Not me.  

These are the dies I used on this card.  I turned the beautiful gate into a spooky spectacle.  

 I realize  Spellbinders Card Creator Gate Die was probably designed with beauty and elegance in mind, however it really does make the perfect haunted gate. 

The fun thing about the gate die is that it swings open to reveal Spellbinders Haunted Manor Die.   
I also used some foam tape to make the cat pop up a bit.


So why isn't my cat black?  Great question.  
 I did not make him a black cat because he would have blended right into the fence. That's not fun. 

Here's a closeup of the little Halloween darlin - just itching to get into the gate to hunt for Halloween mice and rats. Deeeelish. 
Swing the gates open and voila! More creepy Spellbinders shapes. 
The house is framed with the decorative Spellbinders Victorian Medallion.




Thanks for stopping here at my blog.  


Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Gate Gatefold EtchedDies SKU: S5-286
Spellbinders - Die D Lites Cats 'n Bats Holiday 2017 Etched Dies S2-282
Spellbinders Shapabilities - Victorian Medallion Two - S4-443 
Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Gate Gatefold EtchedDies SKU: S5-286

No comments:

Post a Comment